To start off, thank you so much for coming to my webpage. I’m so excited you are here. Make sure you follow my blog so we can stay up to date. I love getting comments and follows from everyone. Here is a little bit about me:
- I am currently a Public Relations major at Virginia Commonwealth University located in Richmond, Virginia.
- When I was in high school, decided to launch a YouTube channel that focused on beauty, fashion, and life advice for teenagers. In 2015, I created an anti-bullying video titled “#labels” that went viral.
- I am the founder of The “YouDefineYou” Project which is a non-profit organization that educates communities and schools on bullying prevention, mental health, and suicide awareness. The project now employs 72 members.
- I started The Richmond Gen Z Blog in 2018 to blog my experiences living in the Richmond, Virginia area.
- I’ve been featured People Magazine, Good Morning America, The Today Show, ABC News, Daily Inside Edition, and Huffington Post.
- I was named one of the Top 22 Most Influential College Females Under 22 in 2017 and in 2018 was named one of the Top 40 Sisters Under 40 Sisters for her sorority, Alpha Xi Delta.
My Mental Health Experience
I’ve struggled with mental health issues and bullying my entire life. My high school years were very difficult and when a senior in high school, I was hospitalized for suicidal thoughts and was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, PTSD, and Borderline Personality Disorder. I was unable to attend school at the end of her senior year due to the intensity of the bullying. My experiences have fueled my passion for being a mental health, anti-bullying, and suicide prevention advocate. Since high school, I’ve grown and experienced many new things! I have turned my sob story into a successful charity at age 20. I’m grateful for all of the help, love, and support I have received over my life! I want people to always remember that they are valued, loved, and important in this world.
Previous Speaking Engagements
Richmond Fashion Week
HerCampus 22 Under 22 Webinar
Good Day DC
Daily Inside Edition
Active Minds National Conference
CASE ASAP District 3 Conference
Future Business Leaders of America National Conference
Rock to Live
Various K-12 Schools
Light to Life Conference
VCU’s Senior Ceremony
Nip and Fab